From St. Faustina's diary

I saw how unwillingly the Lord Jesus came to certain souls in Holy 
Communion. And He spoke these words to me: I enter into certain 
hearts as into a second Passion.(1598)

As I was praying to the living Heart of Jesus in the Blessed 
Sacrament for the intention of a certain priest, Jesus suddenly gave 
me knowledge of His goodness and said to me, I will give him nothing 
that is beyond his strength.  (1607)


Yes, it's real postage!
<http://holypostage.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=46>
A Wedding to Always Remember

+
<*}}}>< <http://holypostage.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=46>A Wedding 
to Always <http://holypostage.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=46>Remember <*}}}><

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Please note that I do not send or open attachments sent to this list. 

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Catholics on Fire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Catholics-on-Fire

May the blessing of Jesus and our Blessed Mother be with you
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to