From St. Faustina's diary

During Holy Mass, I saw the Lord Jesus nailed upon the cross amidst 
great torments. A soft moan issued from His Heart. After some time, 
He said, I thirst. I thirst for the salvation of souls. Help Me, My 
daughter, to save souls. Join your sufferings to My Passion and offer 
them to the heavenly Father for sinners.    (1032)

Monday of Holy Week. I asked the Lord to let me take part in His 
Sorrowful Passion that I might experience in soul and body, to the 
extent that this is possible for a creature, His bitter Passion. I 
asked to experience all the bitterness, insofar as this was possible. 
And the Lord answered that He would give me this grace, and that on 
Thursday, after Holy Communion, He would grant this in a special 
way.     (1034)

I find myself so weak that were it not for Holy Communion I would 
fall continually. One thing alone sustains me, and that is Holy 
Communion. From it I draw my strength; in it is all my comfort. I 
fear life on days when I do not receive Holy Communion. I fear my own 
self. Jesus concealed in the Host is everything to me. From the 
tabernacle I draw strength, power, courage, and light. Here, I seek 
consolation in time of anguish. I would not know how to give glory to 
God if I did not have the Eucharist in my heart.     (1037)


Yes, it's real postage!
<http://holypostage.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=46>
A Wedding to Always Remember

+
<*}}}>< <http://holypostage.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=46>A Wedding 
to Always <http://holypostage.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=46>Remember <*}}}><

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Please note that I do not send or open attachments sent to this list. 

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Catholics on Fire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Catholics-on-Fire

May the blessing of Jesus and our Blessed Mother be with you
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to