Written with Love

<http://www.guideposts.com/story/mysterious-ways-dream-baby>http://www.guideposts.com/story/mysterious-ways-dream-baby
 



The adoption process was grueling. Would my 
husband and I ever be chosen as parents?

By Katy Brown, Sacramento, California

The hot summer days seemed to crawl by. My 
husband and I were waiting for our county 
adoption agency to complete the long process of 
clearing us so we could adopt a baby. We'd 
already gone through months of being interviewed 
and investigated­and we were told we would have 
another long wait even after we were approved.

Early one July morning, before dawn, I was 
startled awake by a vivid dream about a baby. 
What a happy dream that was­surely we'd have our baby soon!

But August passed without any developments, and 
September came before we even received our letter 
of clearance. Still, though our "credentials" 
were established, nothing happened. September 
dragged into October, and then November plodded by.

At last, two weeks before Christmas, the 
telephone call came. A woman at the adoption 
agency told me that the mother of a baby girl had 
reviewed the records of people who wanted to 
become adoptive parents and had chosen us. She 
gave me various details about the baby's birth 
and made an appointment for my husband and me to see her.

I hung up the phone and got out my desk calendar 
to mark the date and time. Riffling through the 
pages, I saw a notation in my handwriting.

A prickle ran up my spine.

On the calendar page for July 20, I'd written "dreamed about baby."

That was the very day God had chosen for our adopted daughter to be born.


Yes, it's real postage!
<http://holypostage.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=46>
A Wedding to Always Remember

+
<*}}}>< 
<http://holypostage.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=46>A 
Wedding to Always 
<http://holypostage.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=46>Remember <*}}}><


Yes, it's real postage!
<http://holypostage.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=46>
A Wedding to Always Remember

+
<*}}}>< 
<http://holypostage.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=46>A 
Wedding to Always 
<http://holypostage.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=46>Remember <*}}}><


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Please note that I do not send or open attachments sent to this list. 

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Catholics on Fire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Catholics-on-Fire

May the blessing of Jesus and our Blessed Mother be with you
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to