For 2015/16 Volunteer Opportunities in Uganda, kindly visit us at
http://is.gd/Rp3sUq Volunteering while in your Country
http://is.gd/MO9m4X Medical
Volunteer Opportunities http://is.gd/D4GNw4 To volunteer in our 2015 Global
Peace Games, please follow us at http://is.gd/8CHwtm

*VISITING OUR VARIOUS PROJECTS:*

You can also learn more about our Medical projects at
www.facebook.com/livinghopehealthcentre  OR
https://www.facebook.com/livinghopehealthcentre/photos_albums

For volunteer opportunities, in HIV/AIDS Comprehensive Service delivery,
Child & Orphan Care, Education etc, kindly visit us at
https://www.facebook.com/africayouthmini/photos_albums

*VOLUNTEERING IN AGRICULTURE PROJECTS:* Kindly visit us at
https://www.facebook.com/greengoldug   OR
https://www.facebook.com/greengoldug/photos_albums

*LIVELIHOOD/INCOME GENERATION PROJECTS:* For Volunteer opportunities in
Livelihood projects, kindly visit our various project photo albums on
facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Green-Zones-Agro-Forestry/138815439526170?sk=photos_albums

*VOLUNTEERING IN RECYCLING:* For information on how you can volunteer in
our recycling projects, kindly visit us at
https://www.facebook.com/ecobagsug  OR  https://www.facebook.com/fairtradeug

*VOLUNTEERING IN ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECTS:*  For environmental volunteer
opportunities e.g. tree planting, nursery management & raising, kindly visit
https://www.facebook.com/50milliontrees  OR
https://www.facebook.com/50milliontrees/photos_albums

*VOLUNTEERING IN SPORTS DEVT PROJECTS:* To volunteer in our sports for
social change projects, kindly visit us at
https://www.facebook.com/peaceandsportnu  *OR*
https://www.facebook.com/peaceandsportnu/photos_albums
  *Kindly Circulate Wide!!!*

Together we can change the world,

Albert KUNIHIRA
CEO/Peace & AIDS Activist/Volunteers Coordinator
P.O. BOX 20029, Kampala-Uganda
Plot 002 Jerusalem Avenue, Off Airport Road
P: +256-776-200002/753-200002/ 793-200002
E: volunte...@aymu.org I: www.aymu.org
Online Giving: www.aymu.givengain.org  Skype: stopaidsug

Please note that I do not send or open attachments sent to this list.

May the blessing of Jesus and our Blessed Mother be with you
---
"Catholics on Fire" group.
to catholics-on-fire+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.