Dear Sir/ Madam
l am Mr. Sylvester Philips, from United Kingdom. Please I want you to be our
Investment

Manager/Partner in your country.

I need a very honest person that will handle my investment with pure and good
heart. If you

can, kindly get back to me for details / discussions. Please Note that I and my
Mum owns this

fund (US$ 14,5M) that we want to invest in your country and she have instructed
me to send

this mail to you.

This fund is my mum inheritance from my Father as such we want to invest it
wisely in
your country. As our investment manager we will give you 10% of the fund for
your time and

assistance.

Again if you have business plan that is profitable, let me know also, so that I
can bring the

money to your country for immediate investment.

Your response is important to us.

Sincerely

Mr. Sylvester Philips.
Tel/fax: +4487028845449