--

CYBER WIRETAP AND FUNDS RECOVERY DEPARTMENT.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF
INVESTIGATION (FBI)
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International
Airport
Atlanta, Georgia USA.
www.fbi.gov

Kind Attention:

We believe this
notification meets you in a very good state of mind and health. The FEDERAL
BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI) Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International
Airport Atlanta, Georgia USA in conjunction with some other relevant
Investigative Agencies here in the USA have recently been informed through
our Global intelligence monitoring network that you have a package with Reg
#: ATL537FB originally scheduled to be delivered to you by the UN Agency on
Foreign Payment Service.

It might interest you to know that we have taken
out time in screening through this package as stipulated on our protocol of
operation and have finally confirmed that This package in a metal box
valued 7,500,000USD (Seven Million Five Hundred thousand United States
dollars) which arrived Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
Atlanta, Georgia USA via Delta Airline Flight No. DA460.

Our agent
recently had a meeting with the Manager of Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta
International Airport Atlanta, Georgia USA regarding your package and they
made us to understand that your package is safe in their Storage but they
will begin to charge US$10.00 per day storage fees if you fail to claim
your package within one week from the date of notification.

We were also
made to understand that a lady with name Mrs. Joan C. Bailey from Texas,
United States Of America has already contacted airport authority and also
presented to them Power of Attorney that you sent her to claim your package
on your behalf but we must hear from you before the release of your package
to her and also to know if you sent her.

Most importantly, We advise that
you discontinue further dealings with any person or organization posing as
staff or affiliate of any bank or courier agency concerning the delivery of
your package (Fund). In your own interest, You are advised to immediately
contact the Cargo Unit Director of Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International
Airport Atlanta, Georgia USA to release your package for delivery to your
address.

CONTACT PERSON: Frank Powers
EMAIL:
frankpower...@diplomats.com

Ensure that you comply to all their delivery
procedures and also furnish them with your full details (Full name and
address, direct telephone, ID, etc) to enable them in their verification
processes before the release of your package.

Do update us once you
contact him.

Yours faithfully in service,

MARK GIULIANO
Special Agent in
Charge
CYBER WIRETAP AND FUNDS RECOVERY DEPARTMENT
Hartsfield-Jackson
Atlanta International Airport
Atlanta, Georgia USA

Note:

Do disregard
any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in
possession of your ATM CARD or your consignment of fund. You are hereby
advice only to be in contact with Frank Powers who is in charge of your ATM
Card/Consignment of fund delivery and forward any emails you get from
impostors to this office so we could act upon and commence investigation.