Hello Good morning,

Do you have any project or an on going project which requires funding?
I got your contact from a Business Directory in my search for a trustworthy
and reliable partner for project investments.I reach you via your email so
that we can work together in real estate development.This business
opportunity guarantee's you 50% of $10.5 Million USD.

I intend to reinvest this fund by putting it into the management of project
owners,entrepreneurs with good business ideas and viable projects that can
generate healthy return on investment.This fund cannot be paid into my bank
account since I am still in active service,hence the need for your
assistant.

If that is the case email me for discussion on this matter in detail. I
assure you that this project is feasible and I have worked out a perfect
plan to make it successful.I will discuss further details when I am sure of
your willingness to do this business deal with me.

Looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

Regards,

Mr George Santana.

*Mr. George Santana.Executive Director, Africa Development
Bank,Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.**NB/PLEASE DO REPLY ME AT MY PRIVATE *
*EMAIL;mrgeorgesantana2...@gmail.com*
<email%3bmrphiliparmstrong2...@gmail.com>