*I am Hussein Harmush from Syria, presently now with the United Nations on
asylum in Bahrain in Hamad Town . I got your contact from Syrian American
who was injured in the war but died last month in Bahrain.*

*I want to seek your assistance in the following ways:*

*1.To assist me look for a profitable business in your country (where I can
invest to sustain my living until the political crisis in my country is
over).*

*2.To assist me purchase a living home, .I have $21,000,000.00USD in
financial institution. Should there be a need for an evidence, or a proof
of my seriousness and genuineness. I have a Certificate of Deposit as a
proof of fund.*

*Please assist me to come over to your country for resettlement and
investment. I will compensate you greatly for this help. I am also ready to
associate with a local partner, provided your Government will give me a
Residence Permit.*

*Could you please send me an email to enable me know you have received my
email reply me now to help out.*

*Regards,*
*Col.Hussein Harmush*