DearSir/Madam, Thisis Yuvraj workingas Business Developer.We arean offshore PHP
web development and multimedia company based in New Delhi,India offering the
best solutions at a much affordable price. The serviceincludese-Commerce
Development, WebsiteDesign, Graphic Design,
3DModelling/Animation/Texturing/Lighting, Mobile Apps’ and SEO.We have been
serving US, AUS, UK, and Canada last 3.5years. We are seeking good business
relations with you and your company. Welove to adopt your best practices and
will be happy to provide our technical
assistance/guidance/recommendations/quotation,as and when required. Our
technical team will provide assistance to WINprojects for mutual benefits. The
technical team will also answer your client’stechnical queries, share
references and their honest advice/recommendations.                         “WE
GROW WHEN NUMBER OF YOUR CUSTOMERSGROW”           Weare ready to share
portfolio, case studies, and testimonials if you feelinterested.Selectus if you
need1.      E-CommerceSolutions – Magenta, OS-Commerce, big-Commerce, CRE
Loaded, Volusion2.      PhoneApplications - iPhone, Ipad, Android, blackberry
apps’ and mobilewebsites + Mobile Express Checkout Library (MECL)3.
OpenSource Solutions - Word Press, Word Press Thesis and Joomla +
Virtumartetc.4.      Customizeweb application development in open PHP5.
PaymentGateway Integration - PayPal, EBS, Google Checkout, Word Pay,
Moneris,Sage Pay etc.6.      Designs –Creative layouts, high-quality graphic
designs etc.7.      PSDto XHTML conversion - SEO Semantic, W3C and Jigsaw
validated XHTMLconversion to boost ranking in SEs.8.
AccessibilityGuidelines 2.09.      CorporateBranding  - Logo, e-Brochure,
Postcard, Business card,Letterhead, Product CatalogI amexcited to hear from
you. Cheers!!Thanks and Regards
Yuvraj