Late this morning I followed up on Tom Schulenberg's Orange-crowned Warbler,
but did not find it (nor much else) in the brushy area at the west end of the
pond near the "Frog Barn" on Sapsucker Woods Road.

I then went to the Freese Road community gardens, whose owners have been slowly
dismantling the fences/traps and taking down the posts/perches.  Bird numbers
were much lower than last time.  SONG SPARROWS are still most numerous, but
there were several each of WHITE-CROWNED SPARROWS (mostly young, but at least 1
adult) in the southern garden half, WHITE-THROATED SPARROWS along the south and
southeast hedgerow and in the southeastern part of the gardens, and DARK-EYED
JUNCO along the eastern edge of the north half, plus a single CHIPPING SPARROW
which flew into the southern hedgerow, a/the single VESPER SPARROW in the
center of the north half of the garden, a female BROWN-HEADED COWBIRD just
north of the parking area, a single HOUSE FINCH in the treetops across Freese
Road, and a NORTHERN MOCKINGBIRD singing to the southwest.