This afternoon I made a second bike trip, this time to the southwest corner of
Cayuga Lake.  I added both GREATER SCAUP and LESSER SCAUP and more CANVASBACKS,
verifying that the Aythya flock, 'though mostly REDHEADS has all 5 usual
species.  There were also several BUFFLEHEADS.  There were 21 TUNDRA SWANS
close to the corner of the lake.  In weeds near the lakeshore I saw 2 SWAMP
SPARROWS.  Looking across at the Stewart Park ice shelf I was able to pick out
an adult LESSER BLACK-BACKED GULL and a/the juvenile ICELAND GULL.