The Cayuga Bird Club is pleased to present our annual "Share Your Photos
Night" hosted by Kevin McGowan at our monthly meeting on Monday, January
11 at 7:30 pm at the Cornell Lab of Ornithology.  Hopefully lots of you
have already sent your photos to Kevin. We are all looking forward to
this fun evening!

The Club will be hosting Kevin for dinner at the Ithaca Ale House (111
N.Aurora St.) at 5:30 pm prior to the meeting.  This is an opportunity to
show our appreciation for Kevin's work in preparing the presentation as
well as getting together over a good meal with other Bird Club members.
If you would like to join us for dinner, please rsvp to cl...@juno.com by
Sunday evening so that reservations can be made.

Hope to see you Monday night,
Colleen Richards