A / The PEREGRINE FALCON dove off a ledge just north
of the northwest tower of Bradfield Hall at 6:35am, which
would have been dark except for the lights of the greenhouses
below.  It disappeared northwest out of my view behind a building.
No, I didn't see it from home, but from the Plant Sciences
parking lot from the taxi.  At 12:24pm it flew north on Cayuga
Street and alit on the tower of the First Presbyterian Church at
the corner of Court Street.  No idea where it was in between,
and by 12:45 it had disappeared again.