Hi all,
As I walked out of the drive, I saw four birds crossing road towards my drive
and disappeared behind the trees and they had bright reddish and white
undersides, so I presumed they were robins. But as they came out of the trees,
I heard an unfamiliar sound. So I looked up again to realize they were four
male bluebirds! Today morning Tufted titmouse was singing his spring song.

Yesterday while waiting for the bus, I heard the White throated sparrow sing
hesitant "hey pure sweet" and not proceeding to Canada, as usual scared of
saying so in USA.

Beautiful day out there!

Meena

Meena Haribal
Boyce Thompson Institute
Ithaca NY 14850
Phone 607-254-1258
http://meenaharibal.blogspot.com/
http://haribal.wikispaces.com/space/showimage/wildwest+trip+August+2007+.pdf<http://www.geocities.com/asiootusloe/http:/www.geocities.com/asiootusloe/mothsofithaca.htmlhttp:/haribal.wikispaces.com/space/showimage/wildwest+trip+August+2007+.pdf>