From: bounce-5352959-3493...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-5352959-3493...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of cfschm...@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 12:58 PM
To: CAYUGABIRDS-L@cornell.edu
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] crow catches mouse!

Just watched a Crow standing under our feeders in an odd, crouched position.
Suddenly he jabbed into the snow, and brought up a mouse!  After a quick kill,
he made a good bloody mess on the snow pecking at it, and has now flown off
with it.
   Also, a large flock of Robins are at our Buckthorn fruit.
Carol Schmitt