Cayugabirders,
I forgot to post about an early Chipping Sparrow that was hanging
around the front feeders and parking lot yesterday at the Lab of O,
Sapsucker Woods.  Mary Winston mentioned it to me in the afternoon,
and I heard and saw it around 6:30 pm.  Notably, this is around 2
weeks early for Chipping Sparrow here relative to historical arrival
dates.  American Tree Sparrows and Song Sparrows were also around, and
Red-winged Blackbirds were singing up a storm in the early evening.
Cheers,
Tom

--
Thomas Brodie Johnson