Hi all,
I am pleased to inform that my backyard Song Sparrow is back today morning! He
sang from two of his favorite perches! This is fifth year in a row he has
occupied my backyard or his own territory which I am occupying currently!

Cheers
Meena

Meena Haribal
Boyce Thompson Institute
Ithaca NY 14850
Phone 607-254-1258
http://meenaharibal.blogspot.com/
http://haribal.org/
http://haribal.wikispaces.com/space/showimage/wildwest+trip+August+2007+.pdf<http://www.geocities.com/asiootusloe/http:/www.geocities.com/asiootusloe/mothsofithaca.htmlhttp:/haribal.wikispaces.com/space/showimage/wildwest+trip+August+2007+.pdf>