Today a Ruby Crowned Kinglet was singing from the spruces in my yard. I could
hear him from inside the kitchen even through my closed doors and windows. His
song seems that he is angry with someone and he is scolding them. Especially,
with visuals his red crest fluffed up and the tan spot behind the eyes make him
look angrier.

There was also a Chipping Sparrow signing right over my head when I was waiting
for the bus. I seem get used to the metallic quality (at least that is how I
feel) and hoping I will get better at distinguishing individual chippies!

Meena

Meena Haribal
Boyce Thompson Institute
Ithaca NY 14850
Phone 607-254-1258
http://meenaharibal.blogspot.com/
http://haribal.org/
http://haribal.wikispaces.com/space/showimage/wildwest+trip+August+2007+.pdf<http://www.geocities.com/asiootusloe/http:/www.geocities.com/asiootusloe/mothsofithaca.htmlhttp:/haribal.wikispaces.com/space/showimage/wildwest+trip+August+2007+.pdf>