We had a short banding morning before wind forced us to close. We had several
hansome male Yellow Warblers and our first Chestnut-sided (a very bright male)
and
Eastern White-crowned Sparrows.

Photos of the above will be on the khamolists...@yahoogroups.com soon. For
historical photos such as the plumage variations we've been discussing, see our
website. We have some of the red shaft pics as well as some very unique Cedar
Waxwing tail band  color variations/wax deposits. With only two people we often
are
too busy to take photos of anything but rarities.

Nice to see spring and so many new birds.
John

--
John and Sue Gregoire
Field Ornithologists