Things are definitely quieter this morning. On a quick trip around the Wilson
Trail starting at 7:45 this morning, I found lots of YELLOW-RUMPED WARBLERS,
one PALM WARBLER, two AMERICAN REDSTARTS, and I heard a COMMON YELLOWTHROAT, a
YELLOW WARBLER, and NORTHERN WATERTHRUSHES (one at the back of the pond). There
were several HOUSE WRENS and GRAY CATBIRDS. I heard a LEAST FLYCATCHER and a
WARBLING VIREO. The highlight for me was a SCARLET TANAGER near the Podell
Boardwalk.

Anne Marie Johnson