From: Ray Zimmerman <r...@cornell.edu>
To: "cayugabirds-l@cornell.edu" <cayugabirds-l@cornell.edu>
Sent: Thu, May 13, 2010 3:02:33 PM
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] id help

About 1/2 an hour ago I saw a warbler-sized bird foraging on the ground under
the trees in front of the parking spaces facing the pond at Cornell
Plantations. It was a pretty uniform brown on top and streaked brown below with
a yellow throat and yellow underside near the tail. The top of the head was
more of a reddish brown. It had a thin bill and wagged it's tail up and down as
it foraged. Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera with me.

Ideas?

   Ray