Last few days I have been anxiously waiting for the Catbird to come home. One
day I heard some soft catbirds sounds but it turned out he was not from my area.

Today as I walked into my backyard, I was thrilled to hear him, he is back! He
is hiding in the rose bushes and singing with gusto.  I will have to start
competing with him for moths early mornings. I have to scare them off before he
wakes up to have a hearty breakfast.

I was seeing catbirds all around and mine had not returned, so i was wondering
if he lost his way in the hurricanes and tornados.

What a reliefe!

I look forward to his songs, hopefully he has added a few more phrases to his
vocabulary!

Meena