From: bounce-6031176-9286...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-6031176-9286...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Jacalyn C.
Spoon
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2010 11:01 AM
To: cayugabirds-l@cornell.edu
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Woodcock family found

On Wednesday night 7pm while walking my field I scared up a family of
woodcocks.
I decided to leave them be for a while but will be looking for them again on
Sunday evening.
There was definitely a larger one and several smaller ones.
The smaller ones didn't fly far from the initial site I scared them from, I
assume their nest site.

 My hay isn't quite ready to cut yet.

For next year...What is a good date to cut hay if I know I have woodcocks.
Is June 15th still OK?

Jacie