I've had one singing in my yard for a month or so, and it was here last year as
well, though I didn't find a nest. A couple days ago I heard one in my son's
yard about a mile away. So the neighborhood seems to have a good population,
assuming they aren't the only two around. Nice to hear their singing right from
home.

   -----Kathy Strickland, Union Springs