Ann Mitchell and I watched the Franklin's Gull in the same area until dusk. We
couldn't verify the Ruff or Knot because of distance and low light.

We couldn't find the Little Blue Heron at May's Point. We checked other likely
spots with no luck. It could easily still be there just behind the reeds. Duck
numbers and variety seemed to have increased at May's.

Gary