On Friday morning, I saw a SWAINSON'S THRUSH along the East Trail in Sapsucker
Woods.  The bird was deep in the honeysuckle thicket at the western end of the
little pond near 91 Sapsucker Woods Road.

I found no unusual species at the Freese Road gardens.  Most enlightening and
entertaining for me was watching three American Goldfinches earnestly consuming
Swiss chard.  (Long close views leave me certain that they were nibbling and
ingesting the leaves, not drinking water droplets or eating insects.)

Mark Chao