Hi all,

I had a brief view of the Summer Tanager, in a bare deciduous tree, behind
Bill's neighbors house at 4:15 pm today. From the corner of Highland and Gothic
the tree was 3 houses down Gothic St on the same side as Bill's house.

She briefly hawked for some unseen insects ?  I first saw her fly in from
somewhere back toward Highland St. to this tree. Bill's many feeders were being
visited by Chickadees, House Finches, Cardinals, Mourning Doves and Downy
Woodpeckers, but no Tanager. All feeding activity quit promptly at 4:45.

Thanks to Matt for posting and Bill for sharing his fantastic backyard ! Great
feeders too.

Gary