Hi All,

This past weekend marked the beginning of my 10th year of participation in
Project Feeder Watch http://www.birds.cornell.edu/pfw/index.html so I thought
I'd share my list.

COOPER'S HAWK  1
Mourning Dove  1
Red-bellied Woodpecker  1 (new regular visitor since this past winter)
Downy Woodpecker  2
Hairy Woodpecker  3
Blue Jay  6
American Crow  2
Black-capped Chickadee  14
Tufted Titmouse  2
Red-breasted Nuthatch  2
White-breasted Nuthatch  2
European Starling  7
Dark-eyed Junco  5
Northern Cardinal  2
House Finch  8
American Goldfinch  7
EVENING GROSBEAK  5  (2 females, 3 males)

Unfortunately, it seems the Pine Siskins we had for at least 5 consecutive days
moved out last Wednesday.  Evening Grosbeaks appeared again for a few hours
yesterday and we had two females this morning.  Still haven't seen any American
Tree Sparrows.

In case you're wondering, we have 3 tube feeders, 1 hopper feeder, and 2 niger
seed socks setup.

Good birding,
David McCartt
Tubbs Hill Rd.