I want to underline again what Carl is saying. The Coots that are being seen
are first just dead with no apparent injuries. Then obviously they will be
scavenged at some point.

 This is just to bring this to peoples' attention as something that could be of
concern. Like finding a few dead bats in Howe Caverns in 2006 and now a million
cave hibernating bats have died with White Nose Fungus.

Linda

Sent from my iPhone