Stopped by Rafferty Rd late this afternoon.  2 N HARRIERS active, didn't find
any owls.  At 4:15  huge, spread-out flocks of HORNED LARKS  and SNOW BUNTINGS
came from somewhere south, flew over and appeared to be headed for the wooded
area north of the Rafferty Rd fields.  I counted 360, but there were already
some passed by and uncountable in the distance when I got there.  What sort of
a place do these species tend to like for the night's roost- anybody know?

--John Greenly