Hi All,

This morning Esther and I were treated to the sight of 110+ Redpolls as they
swirled around our front yard.  Unfortunately I didn't have the time to really
check them out but Esther did and she got a good count as they came down to
forage under the feeders.  There were still some up in the elm but they
scattered before she could count them.  However, she was pretty certain that
there were a few HOARY REDPOLLS in this flock.  She noted that these birds were
distinctly lighter in color than the others and really stood out amongst the
crowd.

Good Birding,
David McCartt
Tubbs Hill Rd.