Hello all,

I had to follow up on a project today, so I searched all the Southern
Highland hotspots for Evening
Grosbeaks.

Shackham Rd at the Cortland/Onondaga County line: 30+ EVENING GROSBEAKS and
Common redpolls
and a few Pine Siskins

Jones Rd  --Cazenovia, Madison County: 40+ EVENING GROSBEAKS and Common
Redpolls.

Paradise Hill Rd -- DeRuyter, Madison County: ~70 EVENING GROSBEAKS and 30
Common Redpolls and
afew Pine Siskins

Lake Rd -- McDonough, Chenango County: 40+ EVENING GROSBEAKS and Common
Redpolls.

Of course there's a flock of ~25 EVENING GROSBEAKS hanging out on Fillmore
Rd Cayuga County. If
they aren't at this house they are often just down the hill at the Eaton Rd
feeders --this is also just in
the basin.

The only place I struck out was at the feeders in Northwest Corners,
Chenango County. Small flocks of
5-30 Common Redpolls were present at every feeder station I stopped at
today.

cheers,
Matt Young