With shooting subsiding, several large rafts of mostly Redheads have
reappeard in the southwest corner of the lake.  There are lots of
Canvasbacks as well, some Scaup, and three Tundra Swans (not the immature
one though), a few Mallards.  Too far away to be sure of other species.  A
Golden-crowned Kinglet continues to appear on my deck regularly to pick up
suet crumbs.  I have two Carolina Wrens doing the same.  Saw the first Junco
in a long time this morning.  Other yard regulars appearing today include
Northern Cardinal, Blue Jay, White-breasted Nuthatch, DownyWoodpeckers,
Hairy Woodpeckers, Red-bellied Woodpecker, American Goldfinch, Black-capped
Chickadee.

Elaina