Although I've been slower to get into gear and quieter about it, I have been keeping a list of when the various species of birds have first been found in the Cayuga Lake Basin in  2011.  We're now up to 168 species of which I'm aware.  As previously the information is in 2 formats, a checklist so you can find out if/when a particular species has been reported:

http://cayugabirds.pbworks.com/w/page/35364396/Taxonomic-2011-First-Records

and a list in order of when they were found:

http://cayugabirds.pbworks.com/w/page/35358157/Chronological-2011-Basin-First-Records

Please let me know of any additions or corrections.  New species are showing up daily now due to normal migration, and with these wild winds, who knows what could get blown here

--Dave Nutter