*This morning at 6:30 am., I saw our first backyard male Baltimore Oriole
five years. It was competing for suet with a male Rose-breasted Grosbeak, of
which I’ve had a small flock for several days. I’ve put out lots of string,
twine, and grape vine strips for the birds to nest with and hope the oriole
nests nearby. Between 15-20 Pine Siskins have also been here for several
weeks, intermingling with the flock 60-72+ American Goldfinch. (I usually
have a goldfinch for every available nyjer seed feeder perch.)*

*CEC*

*Candace E. Cornell *
*1456* *Hanshaw Road*
*Ithaca, New York *