There are two birds I need to add to this morning's Hawthorn list. All of the morning's birds were in the NE corner or along the northern edge of the Orchard. I never got out south into the tangle.

NASHVILLE WARBLER       2
BALCK-THROATED GREEN WARBLER This guy was foraging in the flowering trees at the edge of the ravine. It was notable because he was singing both the primary and alternate songs in rapid succession. He sang continuously, for over 15 minutes, while foraging. And the song was muted, almost like a "whisper" song. At first I thought it was two birds, one singing each song.

Bob