Lyn Jacobs and I just had an exchange about the Prothonotary Warblers on
Armitage Road.  See below for location information straight from her.

Mark

Hi Mark,

I do not think my location balloons in ebird are in the exact location so,
to clarify....

>From Rt 89N and then west on Armitage, most of the Prothonotary activity was
about 30 feet west of the fishing access parking on the west side of the
first bridge. We did also hear them on the east side of the bridge.

Lyn

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 7:18 PM, chao.mark <markc...@imt.org> wrote:

Hi Lyn,

I have taken the liberty of reporting your excellent finds to the
Cayugabirds list.  Please see below.  Congratulations!!

All the best,
Mark Chao