Today (Sunday 24 July) I went around Cayuga Lake with Bob McGuire, Susan Danskin, Sylvia Mioc and her niece Flavia (sp?), observing 75 or more species.  We found (at least) these shorebirds:

Semipalmated Plover - 1 on mud at Puddler's
Killdeer - Visitor Center; Seneca Slough; Shorebird Flats; Puddler's
Spotted Sandpiper - Seneca Slough; Shorebird Flats; Puddler's
Solitary Sandpiper - Seneca Slough
Greater Yellowlegs - Shorebird Flats; several at Puddler's
Lesser Yellowlegs - few at Visitor Center; Seneca Slough; Shorebird Flats; many at Puddler's
Semipalmated Sandpiper - a few at Puddler's
Least Sandpiper - many at Puddler's
Baird's Sandpiper - 1 at Puddler's
Pectoral Sandpiper - a few at Puddler's
Dunlin - 1 breeding plumage at Puddler's
Stilt Sandpiper - 7 breeding plumage at Puddler's (life bird for Sylvia)
Short-billed Sandpiper - 1 at Puddler's
Wilson's Snipe - 1 at Shorebird Flats (nice find, Susan!)

Bob thought he saw a distant phalarope at Puddler's but was unable to confirm it and the rest of us missed it.  Of course we wonder if that was the bird that Gary Chapin found later.