This evening (Thursday 18 August) the two Great Egrets were clearly identifiable with binoculars at 8:30pm in the same two trees as before.
--Dave Nutter

On Aug 13, 2011, at 07:48 PM, Dave Nutter <nutter.d...@mac.com> wrote:

This evening (13 August) I took a walk along Cayuga Inlet by Cass Park to Treman Marina.  Although it was fairly dark by 9pm when I was opposite Jetty Woods, with binoculars I was able to discern what I believe were probably (the) 2 GREAT EGRETS roosting in separate trees.
--Dave Nutter