By early afternoon the Wilson Trail was quiet for me (or else I was burned out after walking the woods trails staring vainly for thrushes).  The only migrant I found was there a/the PHILADELPHIA VIREO near the Fuller Wetlands.  Jay & Livia were just headed down the trail as I was leaving.  Maybe they found more.
I had more luck in the late morning under the power lines on the Dryden side of Sapsucker Woods:
LINCOLN'S SPARROW
SWAMP SPARROWS 4 or more, I think
BLACK-THROATED BLUE WARBLER male and possibly female
BLACK-THROATED GREEN WARBLER
NASHVILLE WARBLER
COMMON YELLOWTHROAT immature male
RED-EYED VIREO 3