  From: Dave Nutter
  To: cayugabirds-l@cornell.edu
  Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2011 12:59 AM
  Subject: [cayugabirds-l] RFI: Muckrace Sedge Wren & Long-eared Owl

  I'm trying to update the first 2011 records for the Cayuga Lake Basin Sedge
Wren and Long-eared Owl were first reported on the Montezuma Muckrace.  If
anyone can tell me who observed either species, the location, and which date
(Friday evening 9 September, or Saturday 10 September), I would be most
grateful.

  Welcome and Basics
  Rules and Information
  Subscribe, Configuration and Leave