I was just about to post details when Jay's message came in. There is only a bit that I can add. First, there are now some sticks on the ground pointing to the trail where the vireo was last seen. It appears to be moving around a bit, so be patient and listen carefully.

In addition to Jay's birds, Dave Nutter and I also had a Gray Catbird and a NASHVILLE WARBLER in the same vicinity. The Prairie Warbler continued to sing after Jay left.

Bob McGuire