With the heads-up from other reporters, I spent a bit of lunch time on the NW
corner of Wilson Trail.
Without me moving, a mixed flock of warblers, probably 40-50 strong passed
over...slowly! so I had lots of spinning around time, in some cases landing so
close I had to drop the glasses to focus!
BLACK-AND-WHITE
BLACK-THROATED BLUE
BLACK-THROATED GREEN
AMERICAN REDSTART (only saw females)
CHESTNUT-SIDED (showing breeding plumage)
PINE
BLUE-WINGED
WILSON'S (male)
NASHVILLE
Heard a COMMON YELLOWTHROAT during this time but no visual (the other species
were not singing, just forage-chirping if I can coin a term)

EASTERN WOOD-PEWEE
CEDAR WAXWING
RED-BELLIED WOODPECKER
RED-EYED VIREO
WHITE-BREASTED NUTHATCH
BLACK-CAPPED CHICKADEE
NORTHERN CARDINAL
NORTHERN FLICKER
were also present at this time and place

Heard and/or saw
GREY CATBIRD
GREAT BLUE HERON
CANADA GOOSE