Failed to post that I saw my first Buffles: 4 females on Mill Pond on Wed., 9
Nov. 2011.

I have been seeing the long, thick "rivers" of  mixed "black birds" going over
our house the last 5 days, either out to feed or back to their evening roosts.

Gas in Union Springs or at Byrne Dairy & Hess in Auburn has been 15 to 18 cents
cheaper per gallon than in Ithaca. Haven't looked today but earlier in the wk.
the price was $3.99.9 here & at Byrne, & also at Seneca Falls Lakeside Trading
on 89.

Fritzie