Good morning,

Regardless of whether a Snowy Owl is in or out of the drainage system for
the Cayuga Lake Basin, or elsewhere in the immediately surrounding Finger
Lakes Region, there are many subscribers on Cayugabirds-L, as well as
readers online who are not active subscribers of this eList, who would
appreciate sightings being reported on Cayugabirds-L.

Please **do** post sightings of interest, even if birds are "Out of Basin"
("OOB") to those who participate in the yearly David Cup birding
competition (limited to the drainage system for the Cayuga Lake Basin).

Cayugabirds-L is not limited to sightings in the Cayuga Lake Basin;
instead, it simply has a *focus* on Cayuga Lake as well as the surrounding
areas.

Thanks and good birding!

Sincerely,
Chris T-H