Spent a short(cold) time at East Shore Park around 1pm today. Saw Western Grebe
just north of the pavilion near piers. It was near a small group of Common
Mergansers.
Later we walked the perimeter of the swan pen at Stewart Park. Gulls, mallards
and two pairs of American Wigeons at the edge of the waterline.
Heading towards Dryden later, we took Johnson Rd off 13N and saw a male
Ring-necked Pheasant skulking along the ditch.

Colleen Richards