Hey All,

Just a reminder, the waterfront clean up is tomorrow.  I will be at the
pedestrian/suspension bridge at Stewart Park at 10AM  to meet up with
anyone who might come.  You can decide at the last minute, although due to
weather predictions, Rick may cancel as of 8:30 tomorrow morning.

I know this was all very short notice.  It was for me too. I think this
happens the same Saturday each year (last Saturday?) so I am going to try
and make sure we know about it further in advance next year.

Linda