I think my 33+ COMMON REDPOLLS may have left the Lansing area. I have not seen
them for two days, after feeding them Nyjer seed all winter.
Donna Scott
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: J. Gary Kohlenberg
  To: CAYUGABIRDS-L
  Sent: Friday, March 25, 2011 5:29 PM
  Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Sapsucker Redpolls

  I had a little time to kill before an appointment this afternoon so I went
around the Wilson Trail. I saw three REDPOLLS feeding in the shrubby trees by
the inside corner just past the photo blind. I was happy to see them still
here.
  American PIPITS were still at Stewart Park, late yesterday afternoon,
although it was brutal viewing conditions with the wind.

  Gary