A Palm Warbler I saw by the Swan Pond on April 14 (possibly the one first reported by Tim Lenz at Stewart Park on the 11th) had yellow confined to the throat and undertail coverts and the breast and belly more gray (western).  A Palm Warbler I saw there on the 20th had large irregular blotches of yellow below as well (eastern?).
--Dave Nutter