After reviewing my pictures, I realized that I forgot to mention a couple of
birds: two, grunting, Common Mergansers that were circling over the Hawthorn
Orchard in the pre-dawn twilight, and I had flushed two Green Herons that had
been roosting in the Hawthorn Orchard. The Green Herons had been roosting in
the Western middle portion of the Hawthorn Orchard. This is the same location
where I suspect the group of Green Herons arose from yesterday. Some crummy
shots of some of my sightings from today are at this link (after the White-eyed
Vireo):

https://picasaweb.google.com/cth4th/2011HawthornOrchardBirds#

Good birding!

Sincerely,